First-level archiving with the Function "Data Retention" gives priority to the user and their requirements Archiving without neglecting the interests of the IT department.
With the in migRaven.24/7 The implemented concept of the data owner is responsible for the first sorting of the data to the specialist departments. With an easy-to-use web interface, the file owners in assigned folders or shares of the file system can remove the data and directories that are no longer required according to individual rules or ad hoc and without risk.
User-driven exit strategy for your data with data retention
- All without separation pain: Up to 70% less productive data
- Fully in existing archiving concepts integrable
- Find instead of search: Overview and efficiency when working with the file server
- Integration of the specialist departments in the Data Governance Strategy of your company
- Lower storage costs as with classic and HSM archiving PLUS Save working time