- Description and scope of data processing On our website you can subscribe to a free newsletter. The data from the input mask are transmitted to us when registering for the newsletter.
- E-mail address
- Company Name
In addition, the following data is collected upon registration:
- IP address of the calling computer
- Date and time of registration
- The website where the registration takes place
If you are on our website
- request information material (white paper),
- fill out a contact form,
- request a test
- as well as a webinar registration
- or carry out an event registration
and in this case deposit your e-mail address, this can subsequently be used by us for sending a newsletter. In such a case, the newsletter will only send direct mail for your own similar goods or services.
In connection with the processing of data for the sending of newsletters, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for sending the newsletter.
- Legal basis for data processing The legal basis for the processing of the data after the user has registered for the newsletter is Article 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. Legal basis for sending the newsletter as a result of: - Request information material (white paper),
- fill out a contact form,
- request a test
- a webinar registration
- or an event registration
is § 7 UWG.
- Purpose of data processing The collection of the user's e-mail address serves to deliver the newsletter. The collection of other personal data in the context of the registration process serves to prevent misuse of the services or the email address used.
- Duration of storage The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. The e-mail address of the user is therefore stored as long as the subscription to the newsletter is active.
- Opposition and removal possibility Subscription to the newsletter may be terminated at any time by the user concerned. For this purpose, there is a corresponding link in each newsletter. This also allows a revocation of the consent to the storage of the personal data collected during the registration process. Furthermore, there is a possibility to delete the data of the user
- If personal data is processed by you, you are the person concerned within the meaning of the DSGVO and you have the following rights towards the responsible person:
- Right to information You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us. If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you is being transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transfer.
- Right to rectification You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, provided the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
- Right to restriction of processing You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer requires personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims, or
- if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, the person responsible will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
- Right to deletea) Obligation to delete You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based according to. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- According to 21 para. 1 GDPR objection to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object acc Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR objection to the processing.
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data relating to you was collected in relation to the information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR.
b) information to third parties
If the person responsible has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. According to Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you are the data subject You have requested that you delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 Para. 3 GDPR;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to make the realization of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impair it, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to information If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
- the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract according to. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
- the processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
- Right of objection You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes place to object; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The person responsible will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims processed personal data in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; This also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to such direct mail. If you object to processing for the purposes of direct mail, the personal data relating to you will no longer be processed for these purposes. You have the option of using Services of the information society - regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC - to exercise your right of objection by means of automated procedures in which technical specifications are used.
- Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration You have the right to revoke your data protection consent declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- Automated decision on an individual basis including profiling You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
- is permissible on the basis of Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and that legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
- with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR, unless Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a or g GDPR applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With respect to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the controller shall take reasonable steps to uphold the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and heard on challenge of the decision.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is against violates the GDPR. The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted informs the complainant of the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy according to Art. 78 GDPR.