An intelligent enterprise data management and migration strategy requires an analytics-first approach.
With the knowledge of which data is available in which classes and levels, you can make the right decisions - regardless of whether it is about the upcoming introduction of an IAM, a migration of data and authorizations or the auditing of a current authorization situation.
In the webinar, Thomas Erlbacher and Jan Engelmann show the most important functions of the migRaven.Analyzers and the benefits of using migRaven.24/7 has for your company.
- Where is outdated data and how much storage space does it take up?
- How many directories and files are there?
- How much storage space does each file type use?
- Who has what access rights and where?
- Which users or groups are obsolete?
- How many user, computer, and security groups are there in Active Directory?
- Who is responsible for which data? (Data owner principle)